Friday, June 17, 2011

I always find it inspiring to check out other peoples work Art, painting, dress making, building, journalism . It doesn't matter the job I just like to see how it all comes about. what gets you going... For Nat, making me this postcard came from frustration and anger. That was fine by me because the card is AmaZing....Nat from http://smallestforest.net/ had an altercation with her over locker. I'm surprised the offending machine wasn't thrown overboard...Nat lives and sews on a boat on Darwin Harbour. So what floats your boat....what helps you to create....Music or silence...anger or peace I like to have my jobs done and some good music playing and definately no one looking over my shoulder.........

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shazz, after a day at work & people, I definitely like to have peace & quiet when I'm stitching. It's a bit of time for me & my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for swinging by....and reminding me that i'd better look snappy about a bit of lamb marking as well now that i'm home !

    ReplyDelete

sunset

sunset
such a lovelly winters evening