Monday, August 8, 2011

Pension

Many years ago some people left baits for foxes which our 3 dogs got
Ed was telling a neighbour we now had no dog and he said " here have this one I was on my way to the tip to shot it, useless....but it will be better than nothing" that was how we came to have "Blue".....

He is a red Kelpie and is now about 14, he has earnt his spot in the sun. He wasn't useless  and we joke how he was just 5kms from death....there has been lots of farm work lately and not alot of sewing, but I hope to put up some felt work soon....stay tuned

3 comments:

  1. Sad story but I'm so glad you rescued Blue. Give him a big kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    I have enjoyed catching up with your posts. Love the one with the cattle closing in. You are getting some stunning cloth down there!! The dog looks content and you sound so too.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done. he looks like a sweetheart and
    anyway
    it's rarely the dog that's useless
    usually
    it's the bloke shouting at him.

    ReplyDelete

sunset

sunset
such a lovelly winters evening